Wednesday 2 November 2011

Introduction

Hi All,

I am so excited to start my blog! But first I thought I would introduce myself to you all.

My name is Lynn Crilly, I am married and have twin Daughters aged 20. My main writing will be about Body Image and Eating Disorders as this is something so very close to my heart. I am currently writing a book about Eating Disorders and Body Image called 'HOPE with Eating Disorders' this will be published by Hay House in April 2012. www.lynncrilly.co.uk/mybook.aspx.

After one of my gorgeous twin daughters suffered from Anorexia for a long and very hard 3 years (she is now fully recovered), I decided to become a counsellor for others in the same position we were in, and I have had a very high success rate. I am building a reputation of being the alternative therapist (like the one from 'The Kings Speech'. I use love and passion to help people through this such difficult time...and it works!

I work with and support many campaigns for Body Confidence and Eating Disorders, I know so many people are affected by low self-esteem and body confidence and I know I can make a difference.

Changing the subject my personal interests are going swimming EVERY morning, spending lots and lots of time with my family.
Keep your eye out on my blog as I will be discussing many topics that will be of interest to you!

Love as always

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment